What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
You did a beautiful job on restoring and rebuilding our house. I think your construction was better than the original. I highly recommend SERVPRO.
The smoke odors from our small kitchen fire filled the whole house and we cleaned and tried everything but the smell of smoke just would not go away, until SERVPRO came. There is not the slightest hint of smoke odor now.
I am surprised at how short the restoration process actually was considering the damage from the fire. Thank you to everyone involved for bringing my house back to its original conditions.
Our home was only four months old when it was nearly destroyed by fire due to a wiring defect. We were heartbroken. This company (SERVPRO of Dover-Rochester) worked miracles before our eyes by rebuilding the destroyed portions and restoring the damaged areas. There is not the slightest indication that there was ever a fire now. I hope you never have to go through an experience like we did, but if you do these are the people to call.
I highly recommend SERVPRO (of Dover - Rochester) - very professional!
To Whom It May Concern
The day after our barn fire five new family members entered our lives, Tyson, Gary, Shawn, Jake and Brian. Tyson was the first to arrive with a smile, knowledge and the capacity to make us relax and feel confident that we were going to be in good hands.
Next to arrive was Gary, Shawn, Jake and Brian all with a “Work Ethic” second to none. I really enjoyed working with these four men. There were a lot of laughs, mixed with hard work and eagerness to make everything right. Tyson always answered the phone and fielded all my questions and was eager to grant all my requests.
I told the crew that I had, after 43 years, forgot to buy Janet a pumpkin for Halloween. The next day they showed up with two huge pumpkins for our front steps. What a surprise and Janet was both shocked and pleased.
All our belongings were treated with utmost respect and they never hesitated to do what was asked of them.
The barn is approx 200 years old, when they left yesterday it was immaculate, actually beautiful with an actual shine.
We will never forget the sadness we felt when they all drove off yesterday afternoon.
I have already told people of our “SERVPRO Experience” and that they would be foolish to have any one else put their stressful time in any one else’s hands.
We look forward to continuing our relationship with Tyson.