About SERVPRO of Dover-Rochester
Owners of SERVPRO of Dover-Rochester
With decades of proudly serving Dover and its surrounding areas, we have addressed all manner of emergencies and disasters that have affected the homes and businesses all throughout our service area. Our dedicated professionals have a 24/7 response to emergencies, ensuring that no customer ever waits for the effective mitigation and restoration work that their property needs.
We understand that our customers are at the core of what we do, and that is why our service hinges on customer service and interactions. This drive from our entire team has helped to make our restoration unit highly regarded and awarded both within our brand and throughout New Hampshire. From our effective sales approach to our commitment to making the entire restoration process easier on our customers, we have earned our reputation and regard throughout the communities that we serve.
The Dover area has a rich history as one of the earliest settled regions of the country in the early 17th century, and many of the structures and properties throughout the area can get dated back to this time in history. In addition, our region is culturally rich with facilities like the Children’s Museum of New Hampshire or the Woodman Museum. With so many interesting structures that play a significant role in the artistic expanse of the region, our crew stays vigilant to respond to any manner of emergency that could threaten these properties.
An availability to the community around us is important as well, and our team devotes time and resources to youth organizations like Dover Youth Soccer and Dover Youth Hockey, to help support programs and organizations designed to keep the children of our area focused on being their best possible selves. Our owner Timothy Robbins also keeps a seat on the Dover Chamber of Commerce to stay up to date with the needs and desires of the commercial districts throughout our area.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Dover Chamber of Commerce
- Environmental Protection Agency Lead-Safe Certified Firm
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- Legend Gold Award - #1 SERVPRO Franchise
- SERVPRO Double Volume Award
- Legend Bronze Award - #1 SERVPRO Franchise
- Legacy Bronze Award - #4 SERVPRO Franchise
- SERVPRO Franchise of the Year Award
- Legend Bronze Award - Top Five SERVPRO Franchise
- Legacy Gold Award - #4 SERVPRO Franchise
- Founder's Bronze Award - Top 100 SERVPRO Franchise
- Founder's Platinum Award - Top 100 SERVPRO Franchise