Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Infestation after a Flood in Rochester


The sump pump did its job of forcing water from the sump area to the exterior of this Rochester home. The flooding was about a foot deep in the basement area, a... READ MORE



Water Damage Repair In Rochester


When a water damage emergency occurs in your home, you need to act fast. Our team is ready 24/7 and will arrive at your home quickly. When our experts arrive, t... READ MORE



Warehouse and Fire & Smoke Damage--Dover


The foam insulated metal warehouse in the Dover area sustained damage from a fire. Though quickly extinguished, and leaving no structural damage, the pervasive ... READ MORE



Storm Damage In Somersworth


When it comes to storm damage emergencies our team at SERVPRO has your back. Flooding can cause significant damage within minutes, and our experts are available... READ MORE



Mold Damage in a Dover Utility Closet


Utility closets containing washing machines often have a problem with a buildup of moisture from condensation or leaks from water lines or drain hoses. The Befo... READ MORE



Fire Damage In Somersworth


The crew at SERVPRO are the experts to call when it comes to fire, smoke, and soot damage. Our 24-hour emergency service allows our fire restoration technicians... READ MORE



Stormwater Ruins a Section of the Lower Level in a Dover Home


When a house is vacant, and stormwaters can intrude and remain until evaporation is complete, you can count on significant storm and mold damage to the affected... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage Repair In Rochester


Our team at SERVPRO of Dover-Rochester are experts when it comes to dealing with commercial water damage. SERVPRO of Dover-Rochester is a leader in the water re... READ MORE



Dover Damage by Mold in an Attic


The blackened roof sheathing in this Dover attic illustrates the extent of the mold infestation. Poor circulation in this enclosed area coupled with inadequate ... READ MORE



Water Damage – Dover Kitchen


Water damage to this Dover home’s kitchen was the result of a broken hose to the dishwasher. Water was spread all across the kitchen floor. The homeowner ... READ MORE